So for the sake of prosperity and to confirm I'm not going really crazy, I'll list all my comforters and where I saw them last.
- The quilt that just came off our bed. In the washer.
- The red white and blue stripped comforter. In Jess's durango. Hey, Jess, I forgot to get it out. Please drop it off next time your near my house. Thanks!
- My wedding ring quilt. Last seen in my hope chest.
- Tan comforter. Last seen in my hope chest.
- Second Tan comforter. Gave to dogs outside.
- King size red, blue and tan plaid. Last seen in hope chest.
- Snowman quilt. Last seen in hall closet in storage vacuum bag.
When asked about this change he said he moved the sheets to my dresser... My dresser... You can tell how often I get in my dresser... So where did all my comforters go? Not a clue but you can be sure I am looking all over this house for where he put them!! I know your thinking 'why not just ask him?' I did and he said 'There weren't any in there. Just a bunch of sheets and such... Talk about aggravating!
I know I probably should have noticed a long time ago but I like the comforter that was on the bed so I've just been taking it off in the morning of bedding laundry day, washing, drying, and putting it back on. I haven't had to get in the hope chest to do anything and I sure never thought my husband would take it over.
And all of this because some little dog decided to throw up on my bed... Anyone want a little minpin or two?