Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

I just LOVE Mondays!

Today I'm dusting off the sewing machine and getting busy making a couple of baby blankets with doll blankets and burp rags to match... After I get them done I will be able to finish my sew along quilt. Even though the sew along is officially over I still need to get it finished. Especially if I want my Aunt Bob to help me with the finishing processes while Austin is out of the country. I figured if I was just going to be at my mom and dads that Coin isn't that far away. And I know I'll need a day of escape from my family... lol...

I do have all my strip sets cut up into 2.5 in sections... I just have to lay out my blocks and get them sewn together. Then I have to figure out my layout for my blocks and sew the top together. I'm itching to get back at it but the baby blankets have to be done by next week and I can't keep procrastinating. So I better get to it. Thankfully all my flannels have already been washed...

No comments: