Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nikon D7K

My new camera finally came today!! There used to be a time where it would take 3 days or better to dig out from a blizzard. Thank God we have improved things since then!!

My favorite man, aka The UPS guy, showed up right on time this afternoon. I was so excited!! I didn't even get to play with it right away. I was in the middle of making supper so all I got to do was get the battery and battery charger out of the box. I guess it worked out pretty good that by the time supper was done and over with my battery was ready to go.

I have to say I am in LOVE with this camera!! It feels good in my hands, all the buttons are with in easy reach, every action is button controlled so there is no menu searching. I'll post a full review in a couple of days.

No comments: