Saturday, February 12, 2011

Discouraged...

I've had a tough week...

First. The comforter debacle. (the office is NOT an acceptable spot to store my comforters... cough, cough...)

Second. My version of Photoshop Elements will not open my raw files from my D7000. While I do have software that will open said files it is just so much easier if photoshop will do it. I do 99% of my editing in RAW! I can't go back to just jpg files after having so much control! So I had to learn how to create actions in elements... It will work for now but I hope to update soon. Which brings me to number Three...

Third. The blower motor on my furnace started making a loud annoying noise night before last. It only makes this noise right when the blower motor starts up and ends when the burners fire. The burners also need replaced.

And then the big one... The hugestest of the huge...

Fourth. My poor little car has to go to the shop. I don't know what happened to her but she started leaking transmission fluid. Not a little fluid but like a lot of fluid. Enough fluid that I am not driving it the 20 miles into the repair shop. Instead they are going to come and pick her up on the flat bed tow truck. I suffer from no-car-a-phobia so we have borrowed my in laws truck for me to use while we wait to see what is wrong with my car. I'm assuming it is the transmission because it seems to be a pretty common malady of the 300c around 130K. The transmission is around 3500 with 1200 in labor and another 200 for misc is basically the value of the car, well, at least the trade in value, anyways. I don't know about any of you but I sure don't want to spend that kind of money on a car that isn't 4wd out here in the boonies. We'll have to see what my mechanics, Kim and Matt (father/son duo), have to say. It might end up that we fix it well enough to drive to the dealership and trade it off. While it would be nice to drive something 4wd I sure don't want the payment that goes along with it.

So back to the point of this little post... This little blog will have to wait until later next week for some photos. I just don't have the patience to mess with them. Instead I've been sewing but those photos will have to wait because of this vicious little circle. I'm just gonna go pick out my fabric for my camera straps. You read that right strap(s). If I'm gonna make one I might as well make several in an assembly line set up. Well, that and I just couldn't decide on a fabric.

Who knows I might feel up to loading some photos tomorrow... I have tons of cute ones to show off!

No comments: