Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's For Supper???

It's five o'clock and I have no clue what is for supper...

I got nothing done today that was on my original list...

The living room is clean though... as in C L E A N... thanks to Hyde and some horrible exploding diarrhea... I know TMI!!

I get to pick up my car tomorrow and then baby Zoey is coming over for the day.

Life got in the way of my giveaway so I'm postponing it until I get back from vacation... oh that's right I'm a mom, I don't get vacation... It will have to wait until I get back from my mom and dad's. Look for info around March 14th... Until then you can wonder...

Well I'm off to pick up the bathroom, switch over laundry, mop the kitchen, and take stock of the pantry... I might just have to run to town for supper...

No comments: