Monday, April 11, 2011

Some Recents...


I am very familiar with this little sign. This little sign tells me it has been a mile. Sometimes I wish this little was a little closer to the house. Mornings like this morning when my healing lungs are tired and I can't quite shake this cough and it's cold to boot... But I know as always everyday it will get easier to reach this sign. I know I just said yesterday that I was gonna give myself a couple of weeks to recuperate but I just couldn't!
I love the scenery behind it. It is so flat and it seems to stretch forever. Totally different than what I grew up with. Shh... don't tell anyone I know but the other day Mason was getting antsy in the car and so I told him we would be turning after we got over the 'hill'... mind you the 'hill' was no more than a little incline. For crying out loud it wasn't even enough to be considered a no passing zone. I had to laugh at myself. Please don't let me become like people from up here and start considering that little bump a hill!


So far this truck is still sitting where we pulled it to. I guess that is a good thing. I just wish my husband had parked it somewhere that saw more sun... Well more sun other than at 6am. Right now it is sitting in the shadow of a building... and we all know how flattering shadows can be... Maybe I can get him to move it later this spring... 

No comments: