Monday, April 18, 2011

Facebook...

I have some very dumb people on my facebook friends list... The unfortunate thing is that they are related to me... I think I need to go back through my list and hide some more people from my wall because I'm super tired of reading them bitch every time I pull up facebook. One bitchy post a day is okay... but seriously every 20 minutes... and then there are the prego friends... I just want to shake them and say 'You're the dumbass that wanted another child so stop complaining that you are sick... it happened the last 3 times too, remember!'

Okay I'm done complaining but I'll leave you with this little nugget... I got a message today asking what kind of camera I use because it takes "awesome" photo. Then asked me if it took photos in black and white too because they "really like those" types and wondered if I can do the "ones where only one thing is in color"... I just cringed and gave them the name of a more local photographer... Never mind that I totally glossed over what kind of camera I use because it would have gone right over their head.

Now I am seriously done complaining...

Until tomorrow, anyways, when I have to weigh-in. (I ran 3.5 miles today and I'm still crabby. Maybe tomorrow will go better.)

1 comment:

Jess said...

you mean you can't do the "ones where only the one thing is on color" on your camera?? doesn't it take that kind of pictures??!! i do all my editing on my camera!!! lol