Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Tried...

I tried running today.

I really did.

I made it as far as the end of the driveway.

You see, yesterday afternoon, I pinched a nerve in my lower back. A nerve that is now causing me a ton of pain. I can't sit for more than 5 minutes, or lay down for that matter... when it isn't a sharp pain while walking, or um... running, it is a dull ache.

My husband stayed home today on account of the manflu. You know the same exact illness I had last week but didn't get to slow down for... but I'm not bitter about it! Because he stayed home today I am going to WalMart alone to get some IcyHot. You can just imagine how old I feel today!

Pray for my husband. He may not survive this bout of manflu if I have to listen to anymore complaining/whining/shortness. His 'good wife' isn't expected to make an appearance until next Friday at he earliest.

No comments: