Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We went to bed early last night. Therefore we were up really really early this morning... Now we are watching Madagascar 2... I've decided Mason is going to school today. As soon as this movie is over I will get him dressed and take him to school. After that I have a ton of work that needs to get done... seeing as how I won't be home tomorrow. I'm going to the FM game at the Unidome... I can't wait!! I think about the whole town of Tabor and the surrounding areas are going to be making the long trek to Cedar Falls to watch the game. My sister, Cammie, and her family are driving up tonight instead of getting up really really early tomorrow and driving up. Mason is going to school and then my friend Jess is gonna pick him up. He is really excited to have a play date with Jess's son Vince. Any other time I would pick him up on my way home from the game but we have parent teacher conferences at 6:20 (I'm hoping I'm to be home in time...) so I will pick him up after we are done...

No comments: