Monday, November 21, 2011

So I didn't make it all month but that is okay...

Friday was Fremont-Mills state championship football game. We kicked butt!! The final score... 81 to 0... 81 to ZERO!! How crazy! The game was awesome!

Mason was picked up from preschool by my friend Jess so he was pretty excited to be able to play with her son Vince. Vince then came home with us and stayed the night. They had so much fun playing outside and running around that they both crashed on the couch before 8:30! I call that success!

Saturday morning Jess and her husband dropped off their daughter Ellie on the way to Des Moines to go see Wicked. We, being me, my husband, and the kiddos, all had a great day. There were no real tears and thankfully they didn't eat me out of house and home.

Sunday was my BIRTHDAY! Yay I'm now... um... 31... I guess I'm okay with it. I mean really what would happen if I wasn't? NOTHING! Life goes on so I've decided to just accept that I'm 31. I'm not saying I'll be okay with 32 next year but for right now 31 is okay...

And now some championship football game photos. Better photos than the score updates on my facebook page...


My day started with the sunrise... I know hard to believe...


Walking to the middle for the coin toss that they no longer even do on the field. So basically they just shake hands and make a show of it...


A touch down run attempt... I don't really remember... by number 32...
Photo 1



Photo 2


Photo 3


Another series of photos. This time of number 19's touchdown catch...
Photo 1


Photo 2


Photo 3



Number 7's interception touchdown!


All the seniors!! Such a great group of guys. It really has been fun watching these boys play this year.


My niece, Morgan, and her friend. They wanted me to take their photo so I took it and then it dawned on me that the photo I had just taken could have been taken anywhere... There were no distinguishing attributes about it that you could look at it and say 'oh that was taken at the dome...'. So I had them turn around so we could get some of the field behind them. I think it made for a much better photo!


I took this of the law enforcement officer because he was texting... and noticed the coaches when I got home. I do wonder what the guy was texting...


The final score!


Ended my day with the sunset...

No comments: