Friday, November 11, 2011

So the football game yesterday was in one word... AWESOME!! Final score 69-26! It was a great game! That means FM will be back at the dome next Friday for the state title. How exciting!! I know I can't wait. I'm so thankful my drive isn't near as far as everybody elses... I'm only about an hour and 15 or 20 minutes. Just a nice little drive. It usually takes longer than that to get home though because I have to stop and pick up Mason from my friend, Jess's, house.

It can never be just a quick in and out thing either. No. I have to go in and gossip for a bit and then I have to bribe my son to leave... I guess that is a good thing but still kind of annoying... Really, why can't he just do what I ask him to do. Anyways I guess I can't complain too much since he is such a cutie.

And the bonus of today is that Mason has decided to take a morning nap and is currently sleeping in his dad recliner and has been for about hour. Unfortuanatly that means he is growing again. I've already had to buy him more new jeans this school year because he got too tall for his others. The knees weren't even holey yet! What boy doesn't wear out the knees of his jeans? Obviously mine! It isn't for lack of trying though!

Now I've got to finish editing a couple of sessions and then I can maybe actually look through the rest of my photos from the game yesterday! Maybe even some I haven't got the chance to look at yet from all last week... Maybe...

No comments: