Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Their Title to Lose...



I love the unity of this team! I sure can't imagine the football players holding hands when I was high school... willingly because they know it makes them stronger. More of a team than individual players...


I love this set of pics. All were shot in quick succession. While there has been a lot of talk of N.M. (I don't need people to google and find this little place) he isn't the whole team. It is rather impressive to watch him bulldoze his way to the inzone but to watch #7 fly through the air is fun too. He isn't very tall and he is tenacious. Almost like a little ankle biter dog that looks all sweet and innocent and then goes for the face when you lean down to pet it... Tenacious! The quarterback, #4, is fun also. He just doesn't get frazzled easily. Probably a good thing in a QB.









If I remember right this might have been the first touchdown run for the {K}nights... It looks like they are getting ready to start a line dance...



I didn't take this last photo because I had a good view of her but because I figured with all the other cameras floating around no one else would. While our football team plays like a team the town as a whole is still a little cliquey. This wonderful young lady might not have the 'right' last name but her mother sure thinks she is special and I knew her mother wasn't there to see her play at the dome. While I have taken better personal photos this month, this one is my favorite so far this month. It's a little early in the month to name my fav professional photo...

No comments: