Monday, June 13, 2011

Slovakia

I am so far behind I will never daylight...

Austin is in Slovakia for the week. A whole week... I cannot wait for him to get home and he just left Sunday. Sunday morning so I am counting that as a whole day... I did play the good wife and got up early and made him french toast before he left. I had to do something to get those few extra points before he left. That way maybe he won't be so mad when he gets home and the living room is painted. I still haven't decided yet if I want to repaint the bathroom while he is gone yet or not. I thinking maybe YES!... We will see.

Now I'm off to try to catch up on some things. This summer is going way too fast already. I've got to think of something good for my 11th wedding anniversary that is coming up later this month. I'm thinking he may just get a man quilt. I'm sure my cold blooded husband would love that. I also gave him permission to buy a trailer. I may live to regret that though.

I'll try to get back on here after the boy goes to bed and give a more in depth update but for now I think some quiet game time is in order for the boy. Ahh, some peace and quiet...

No comments: