Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And My Bestest Friend Became A Mrs.

The weather was beautiful even if it was a bit windy. I'm now sporting my first sunburn of the season...

Dawn was absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't be more happy for her. Bobby and her are two peas in a pod... I still can't believe what she did after the ceremony but you'll have to wait for those photos until tomorrow! For now you can enjoy these.










Now I've only got about 500 more photos to go through... I know that sounds like a lot but really I'm about half through... 972 photos were taken that day... I think my eyes have gone square... or rectangle really... either way they are no longer round.

A special thanks to my friend Jess who came along to help. I really appreciate everything you did! Hopefully we can do this again soon!

1 comment:

Jess said...

your photos came out beautiful! dawn is going to love them!