Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where have I been???

I've been here... doing stuff... I know real informative.

Christmas was good. I got to spend several days at my moms with my sisters alone. I know highlight of my Christmas.

New Years we had people over. Our regular group of transplants and Austin's parents. We stayed up way too late playing cards and eating. I lost. I lost very badly...

January started off strong. I finished one quilt top, my husband had a birthday and joined the 30 club, Mason is doing AwEsOmE in speech, I've got another quilt top almost done, my husbands computer crashed (and he hadn't backed it up even though I told him to and had the external sitting right next to it!!!), my cousin started college at ISU (so wonderful having family close-er), the flu tore through our house not once but twice, as did this horrible head cold crap, and I have now been home for over 30 consecutive days. I think that fairly well sums up January...

Oh, and who could forget all this wonderful weather we are having this winter. It feels more like spring outside but I'm sure with the storm we are expecting this weekend we'll remember that we still have several more weeks of winter left...

No comments: