Sunday, October 16, 2011

Screw Pandora

 My favorite app on my phone has to be my TuneIn radio app. Imagine how happy I was to see that it is now available on the internet. No more 40 hour limit per month or having Pandora decide what I would like to listen to. I find an interesting foreign station that play American Top 40 hits and just listen. There is only one problem with this little system of mine... the curse words and suggestive language are all in their full fledged glory... Bonus though is the commercials are in a language I don't understand so even those are interesting.

This is my current favorite. I understand a little of the language... Enough to find a bathroom, introduce myself, and ask how your day is going. Oh, and what kind of camera you use!! How could I forget that!

No comments: