Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weight Loss Update

I have lost 5 lbs.

Should I not be more excited about this?

I saw the number on the scale this morning and I felt nothing... Weight W.atchers is so easy to follow. We are a meat and potato household so the first few days took some adjusting. I have added a ton more fruit and veggies to my diet. Seeing as how they are zero points I couldn't go wrong there. I refuse to give up my whole milk though. I can't stand skim or 2%. I cringe at the idea of eating colored water with my cereal. I have even had some candy! I weigh those decisions more carefully now. I have to really want it to be able to 'spend' those points. I have girl scout cookies here that are going uneaten... A crime I know! At this rate they will still be around here until the end of summer. I guess that isn't all that bad though. It will give me something to take camping!

I need to get back on the treadmill. It has been two weeks since I have done any running. I can't wait until we are out of the rainy season and the sun stays out later. Right now it is just way too wet muddy...

1 comment:

Jessica aka Mommy said...

Laura, that is awesome! Nice work!!!