Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anniversary Plans...

Austin has signed up for a tractor drive with his friend Sterling. I don't know how I feel about this... They also decided that staying in a hotel for the 4 days would be too expensive so they have decided that camping is the way to go...

I was okay with that until I found out that the drive is the same weekend as our anniversary. You know the anniversary we never spend together... How romantic, right? This year is number 12. I have no clue where all the years have gone!

So, we will be camping somewhere around Centerville. My husband will be gone on the drive leaving me and Sterling's wife, Julie, alone with 4 kids. Just what I wanted for my anniversary. Maybe we can talk our friend, Jess, and her family into joining us. (You reading this Jess!! Weekend of June 24th through that Wednesday... Check your calendar!) I've told Austin that no matter what else is going on that if we are camping he is gonna have to be sure to take Mason fishing. I swear he is obsessed with fishing. I don't get it! I love camping but hate, hate, HATE fishing...

I hope we find a campground with a good shower house...

1 comment:

Jess said...

we'll have to see what goes on with rori's b-day party. but sounds like fun!